Scored for Flute, Oboe, Bb Clarinet, F Horn, and Bassoon. Click or touch a boldface title to preview and learn more about the selection.
- Dost Thou in a Manger Lie? — a simple, lovely carol, attractively harmonized
- Holy, Holy, Holy (NICAEA) — J.B. Dykes’s hymn tune in a delightful, dance-like arrangement
- In the Bleak Midwinter — Gustav Holst’s well-known tune in an easily playable arrangement
- Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming — tasteful contemporary harmonies and flute descant
- Three Carols for Woodwind Quintet — contains “Dost Thou in a Manger Lie?” “Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming,” and “In the Bleak Midwinter”