Arranged for three or four tenor trombones and bass trombone, many of these pieces are also well-suited for trombones and tuba, euphoniums and tuba, or cellos and bass. Click or touch a boldface title to preview and learn more about the selection.
Items followed by an asterisk* are licensed by and available on Sheet Music Plus, and links to those items will open in a new window. An “(mp3)” link on a Sheet Music Plus title will open a full-length audio demo in a new tab. You will always find the best price on all other items by purchasing directly from this site.
- Bring Forth Your Offerings (quartet) — from Christmas Oratorio by Saint-Saëns
- Down by the Salley Gardens (quartet) — Irish folk song, attractively harmonized
- If Ye Love Me (quartet) — Thomas Tallis’s four-part motet on John 14:15-17
- Lead Me, Lord (quartet) — lovely choral anthem by Samuel S. Wesley
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer* (quartet) — from the classic holiday story (mp3)
- See, Amid the Winter’s Snow (quartet) — John Goss’ Nativity hymn tune, “HUMILITY”
- Still, Still, Still (quartet) — Austrian traditional carol
- Winter Wonderland* (quartet) — one of the most-performed holiday favorites (mp3)