Arranged for three or four tenor trombones and bass trombone, many of these pieces are also well-suited for trombones and tuba, euphoniums and tuba, or cellos and bass. Click or touch a boldface title to preview and learn more about the selection.
- Down by the Salley Gardens (quartet) — Irish folk song, attractively harmonized
- If Ye Love Me (quartet) — Thomas Tallis’s four-part motet on John 14:15-17
- Lead Me, Lord (quartet) — lovely choral anthem by Samuel S. Wesley
- See, Amid the Winter’s Snow (quintet) — beautiful English Christmas carol
- Still, Still, Still (quartet) — Austrian traditional carol