Click or touch a boldface title to preview and learn more about the selection.
- An American Folk Hymn Medley — engaging melodies and attractive harmonies characterize this arrangement of the hymn tunes “HOLY MANNA,” “RESTORATION,” and “PLEADING SAVIOR.” Grade 2.5
- Day is Done … Safely Rest — a harmonized arrangement of the revered American bugle call, “Taps” — Grade 3
- Elegy for RW — simple, lyrical piece with limited range and technical demands but ample opportunities for musical expression. Grade 2
- Fanfare on the “Old Hundredth” — setting for band and SATB choir of a psalm tune by Louis Bourgeois and text by William Kethe. Grade 3
- May the Road Rise Up to Meet You — an original setting for concert band of an Irish traditional blessing. Grade 2.5
- The Five-Minute Warm-Up — a sequenced daily routine for winds to develop and strengthen tone, tuning, technique, and musicianship
- The Star-Spangled Banner — national anthem of the United States of America in a unique concert arrangement. Grade 3